Thursday, 27 February 2014

Decode Hindu Mythology: Pralaya - The 'End of Days'

 Decode Hindu Mythology: Pralaya - The 'End of Days'





Pralaya - The 'End of Days'




Some say the world will end in Fire; Some say in Ice,

From what I've tasted of desire,
I hold with those who favor Fire.

But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate,

To say that for destruction,
Ice is also great!


End of the World - How does the term sound? 



For
me it conjures up something abstract.. an inconclusive conclusion
fashioned from the catastrophe-centric best-sellers churned out
of Hollywood and the Doomsday predictions of a few ancient mythologies.



more read on 
http://decodehindumythology.blogspot.in/2012/05/pralaya-end-of-days.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Do you know Mecca is Shiva Temple.